Monday, May 4, 2009

Favorite things...

Wish list for Spring....

starts with a new lightweight trench, I love this Preen one because it is so wearable and ye, because it's so structured it elevates any look. I'm also thinking to pick up a super silky, paper thin Philip Lim trench at Barney's on sale.....
...what else..I'm truly making an effort to wear more color this Spring, no more black for me. Since I'm a natural ginger I look good in apricot shades....

http://www.laurenkovin.com/index.php?/collections/spring-summer-2009/

This one above is my fave...it's designed by my friend Lauren. You can wear it 3 or 4 different ways and with a pretty sandal it goes from day to evening....

As usual, Acne shoes are always worth checking out...
Aaaah...I can just feel my legs in these silky shorts...pair them with some super cool, black, heeled sandals and a super thin, worn in white or pale grey tee and you're ready for work in style...
.....why oh why have I not bought this neclace yet? I've been checking it out on lagarconne.com for A-G-E-S and I can't believe it's still there...must bye...can't find anything else so simple and pretty
...anything this season from Ann Demeulemeester is AMAZING
...Alexander Wang bags...no fuss...perfect tote, grey goes with everything

and finally, some SUPER comfortable and super COOL, and surprisingly comfortable Surface to Air wedges from Oak...had to order the grey color and wait bc they didn't have them in stock in my ginormous size 10 feet (I'm 5'4")


On a side note, one of my favorite blogs to check every day is http://www.garancedore.fr/en/,  so when I checked out refinery 29 the other day I was surprised and flattered to find that included in an interview with the style maven herself, she showed two of her all time favorite pics she's taken...and who was in one of the pics? Little ol' me!!!! xxxxxxxxhttp://www.refinery29.com/my_style/my_style_garance_dor.php?page=2

If you've never been on her blog before you're really missing out...

http://www.garancedore.fr/en/




1 comment:

  1. im inspired!
    i may just go buy those green silk shorts i passed up on sunday....

    ReplyDelete